Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hungering for a new book to read over Spring Break?



First of all, congratulations to the 
Madeira Beach Fundamental Middle School Booktalkers! 




 Every single one of you did a great job and I thoroughly enjoyed listening to you.  I really love sitting in judgment on people, but even so, I had a tough time deciding finally what numbers to give out.    


Looking for a new book? Welllll, you could come in and browse through my beautifully reorganized and relabeled bookshelves. I've moved everything around so that the paranormal doesn't contaminate  sit next to the Sarah Dessen realistic books, etc. 


But in the meantime, I suggest you check out the online reading community at librarything.com. Reading is such a matter of personal taste. There are 7,380 ongoing reading groups there. Maybe you'll find somebody who likes the same bizarre stuff you do.


So enjoy spring break!


No comments:

Post a Comment