Need to put in some volunteer hours? Good, because we need you!
First, come by the library to sign up and talk about what kinds of work you're interested in doing. I'll try to match you to stuff you like to do.
- Like to cook? I'm looking for assistants for our Cooking Club this summer. Yes, we're cooking on hot plates in the library, and making -- wait a minute -- this sounds like dorm food: Popcorn, Fried Rice, Pancakes, Eggs, etc.
- Like art? I'll need assistants for our new Summer Art Class for School age kids, meeting at 3:00 right after our summer reading program.
- Like bingo? We'll need a bingo caller Thursday afternoon.
- Like Legos? I need a Lego expert for Friday afternoon.
- Don't mind library clean up? I could use you Thursday or Friday mornings to help with storytimes.
- Just want a nice peaceful quiet job in the library to rack up some volunteer hours? I've got a world of LABELLING that needs to get done.
Come to our
ROOT BEER FLOAT party
May 18 at 4:00
and sign up for the job you want!
(Plus have a root beer float -- aaaah!)
Looking forward to hearing from you! And seeing you!